Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's next?

So since I've finished the pillows I haven't made anything else. Jackie has requested a pillow, however I have not start on that yet. I'm not quite sure what I want to create next, although the more I shop around for a dress to the AUSA Marshall Reception and Dinner, the more tempted I am to attempt to make myself my own Black tie appropriate dress. While shopping at the mall with Jess and her mom, we came across this dress... http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=577149&CategoryID=5449&LinkType=#fn=SLEEVE_LENGTH%3DOne%20Shoulder%26SPECIAL_OCCASIONS%3DEvening/Formal%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D30   Although it's a bit out of my price range for 1 evening of wear so if I were to create  something I would kind of want it to look like this. However, if that's to be the case then I better get started now.
I'm also thinking that I could transform the style of dress I made for Chrissy (previous post) into a one-shoulder type emsemble.
Any ideas are more than welcome. Also, I need a +1 if anyone is interested hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment